Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Malaysia VS Pakistan [Football Men Olympic 2012 Qualifying]

olympics2012logo

                                   FAMlogo  VS  PFFlogo

Now, I’m doing two things simultaneously or you can say multitasking. I blog and watch TV at the same time haha. Yeah, now I realize that I’m also a good multitasker eventhough my girlfriend said “ no, you’re not” hehe. Should I tell you guys about this?? There’s nothing to be proud of with my multitasking thing hahaha!!

Malaysia vs Pakistan. I’m a Malaysian citizen, my I.C is blue, so automatically I’m a Malaysia football fan. Now I’m watching TV and eagerly wait for my Malaysia winning day haha. Just few minutes ago a goal scored by Wan Zaharulnizam and currently it’s Malaysia 1 – 0 Pakistan.

Someone asked me my prediction about the match. I just can say “yes, we’re gonna win the match!!”. Why?? I’m supporting my National team. Pakistan is not a dominant football team in Asian region. They’re among the best team in cricket and hockey in the world, which I guess I don’t need to mention it here hehe. Well, Malaysia team players, I just wanna remind you guys whoever the opponent is please don’t underestimate the opponent team or else things happen otherwise. Of course I predicted Malaysia to win the match because there are reasons for me to say so. 
1st Malaysia now playing in Shah Alam Stadium as a home team
2nd Pakistan team doesn’t have a good record recently compare to Malaysia team with only 1 match won and 1 match draw against Malaysia after 6 matches (sources from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_national_football_team#World_Cup_record)

I’m here as a fan wishing my Malaysia under-23 team good luck! for the match. Okay, enough for now hehe I have to concentrate my eyes to the TV screen now. Things get interesting on the field now and I gotta go. Err, anyway just for your information here, Ong Kim Swee is the one who coaches Malaysia under-23 team. Hehe, he was once a Sabah FA player years ago… 

Majulah Sukan Untuk Negara!!

p/s punya skema hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment in tune please~