Friday, October 16, 2009

ENGLISH SPEAKING ZONE

Heehe hey there... today i'll write my blog in English... But actually 'English' is not the topic i wanna talk about here... I wanna talk about how much love i gave to my gurl, opss no i mean my guitar... learn and keep learning that's what i do. not everyday since i hv to give commitments to my job... I love to shred but the thing is, i don't even master the proper way to pick my guitar string whether it's upstroke or downstroke, hammer on pull off... need to learn more or i'll find myself the easiest pickin' to allow me doing some fast picking, so i wont skip any notes in a fast lick, help me my "HEROES"... this is my own opinion about some guitar beginners who dream to be a shredder. I'm one of them hehe... i owez remind myself that i'll never upgrade my skills if i owez satisfy with my guitar skills and feel that i'm an expert, but some people think they're gud enough (I hope to see em on stage with Paul Gilbert or Joe Satriani) hehe. Sounds a bit sarcastic but this is the truth... it's not something relevant to critic others when they try to show their guitar ability coz u'll learn something for them. let em play and we watch coz idea is there... Egos will retain the learnin' process... what ever... everything is alrightha!!! for me... keep climbing to the peak... never stop!

p/s learned sumthing new today hahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment in tune please~