Saturday, April 25, 2009

i love ibanez guitar


recently i have a guitar jam session with my friend, ken. Both of us enjoy that moment n of coarse we learned sumthing new from the session. he brought his guitar to my place n it was japan ibanez RG series guitar. hehe mine is cheap actually n i feel a lil bit envy with ken's guitar. with Dmarzio built in pick ups, floydrose style bridge i dun think it's cheap. but he was lucky since he bought the guitar for only 500 ringgit far too cheap from the actual price which is around 4k n above. it almost the same price with my guitar with no brand. every single day i keep practising my guitar skills n i realize sum improvement with my sweeping, skipping n the accuracy of my fast picking. i use to practise using my own cheap guitar. today i discovered sumthing. i never play a clean lick with my guitar before but with that RG, it's owesome... jumbo fret makes me on fire. i hv no prob with skipping diminish coz i played it clean with his guitar. i wondering y i can play the difficult lick with ken's guitar n i realize it was my guitar helping me before. i set my guitar strings a lil bit high from my fret board. i cant set it low or else it'll buzz n this totally help my fingers become stronger coz i'm using standard 10 gauge. but yeah i need bucks to get that Ibanez n hope i'll get it 1 day. hope someone willing to sell that ibanez japan guitar as cheap as ken's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment in tune please~